- The wife and I were sitting at the dinner table discussing money.
- When my 4-year-old turns to me and says, “How much money did you have to pay for Mommy?”
- I had to ask him to repeat himself and he replies again, “How much money did you have to pay for mommy?”
- After I stop laughing I said, “Son, I’m still making payments!”
- Then I explained that people don’t “buy” women. (It’s kinda a grey area but I didn’t want to get into that discussion)
- But then I was like, “Why wouldn’t mommy have to pay for me?”
- My wife answers, “I would have returned him by now!”