Former Montreal Canadien’s draft pick Terry Ryan tells a good draft story.
Nursing Mother Battles Airline Over Breat Pump
- Breastfeeding mother had an issue after plugging in her breast pump while onboard a flight.
- The mother was initially refused to use onboard outlets because it was “against airline policy.” Star passengers are prohibited from using outlets for anything other than cellphones and tablet devices due to concerns of voltage.
- The young mom wanted to breast feed for as it was a long flight and also possible health implications, she had mastitis in the past. If you currently enjoy womens breasts and would like to continue to enjoy womens breasts please don’t view Google’s mastitis images.
- After back and forth where she stated it was her “medical right” to pump the airline allowed her to a plug, ironically, intended for vacuum cleaners.
- She was stressed, emotionally exhausted shaken.
- The mother said she looked into use of a hand pump before taking the trip but decided it wasn’t for her and it shouldn’t be up to the airline to decide how she should extract milk. “It’s a matter of choice.” It’s an interesting choice of words, because didn’t she have a ‘choice’ of airlines?
- The passengers are told to use a hand pump or battery-powered device while onboard. This is a regulation that other airlines adhere to as well. In fact the Airlines website states, please note that your medical equipment must be equipped with an independent power source (i.e., battery-powered) should you wish to use it during your flight.
Random Links Worth Reading
- From the article, ““We were called at about 3.50pm yesterday afternoon with reports of a naked man committing an indecent act in Donaldson Drive, Paston.”
- It was 3:50 in the afternoon! This 50-year-old man decides he wants to take a stroll down Donaldson Drive. He didn’t have time to ‘put pants on’, so he heads out. Walks will-nilly with his coin purse whisking in the wind.
- How could you make this moment any better? Well, a nice Marlboro. But he left his wallet in his pocket.
- So he decides to steal some from JJ’s News stand.
- There was a news article detailing a 10,000% spike in Leprechaun porn searches on St. Patrick’s day. Top O’ The Morning too you ..
- Who even knew that Leprechaun porn was a thing?
- Is it only me or does that number seem low? That’s only 100 times more than on your average day. I would have thought it would have been in the thousands.
- There’s times during the year that I think about St. Paddy’s day, but I reach for a beer.
- This means that there are people out there, that have watched so much adult entertainment during the year that they need an extra kick. Who are these people?
- Good article that might give some insight into the alleged Forces attacker.
- A title game between the all-boys Catholic Memorial School and the public Newton North High School, which has a large Jewish community of students got a little heated.
- The fan’s from Newton North High School started chanting, “Sausage fest.” Which is pretty good
- The Catholic Memorial Sausage School’s rebuttal, ‘you killed Jesus!’ *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*, granted may have sounded like a good idea at the time. But may have come across as anti-Semitic.
- Ottawa police Chief Charles Bordeleau released an open letter to the community Monday appealing for help in solving four recent homicides.
- The Prez helps Lin-Manuel Miranda in a free-style rap.
- Things I learned this week. March, 14th (3.14) is pie day.
- Great story about US attempt to end homelessness for veterans.
- We’re down to fewer than 10, and we know who they are,” said Loree Sutton, a retired Army brigadier general who is New York city’s commissioner of veterans affairs.
- Boston’s latest count showed three veterans living on the street. Four major cities — Philadelphia, Houston, Las Vegas, and New Orleans — have gone further and effectively ended all veteran homelessness.
Blessed: The Story Of KC’s Secret Santa
It is long but definately worth it to watch.
What’s amazing is even though Mr. Stewart has passed away, the tradition continues.
- CTV News posted the poem on Remembrance Day.
- Canada Environment Minister Catherine McKenna said the situation “less than ideal” but the best solution to the city’s waste water crisis.
- Former Conservative environment minister Leona Aglukkaq suspended the project to order an independent scientific review. The results stated it would have limited impact on fish reproduction if done before the winter and monitored properly.
My Thoughts: Hopefully there is a full post mortem to figure out how it got to this state and why aren’t we investigating sewage into fuel technology.
- There is a story out of Spain 73-year-old woman drugs in little plastic kinder-egg shells for her son who was in prison.
- That’s one hell of a kinder surprise …
- My fav line from the article, “When she realized she was going to be frisked, she popped out the package.”
- I mean, how do you convince your 73-year-old mom to do this? Because I’m highly doubtful that she would offer this in the first place. I’m not even sure I can say vagina to my motmma without giggling like a school girl. Yet alone ask her to stuff ‘things’ up there.
- “Hey ma, look I loved the scarf you knitted me last Christmas was awesome. Oh the boys in the prison yard love it. What colour was it periwinkle? Anyways, I was wondering if you could do me a favour. Do you mind stuffing some coke, heroin and if you don’t mind some tranquilizers in some kinder eggs and then you know shove them up your vagina?”
- This isn’t the first time Kinder eggs have been part of a smuggling ring
- Just over two years ago Alex Thorne was hired by Toy’s R Us as the Chief Play Officer (CPO) – a position created to promote play and provide the inside scoop on the hottest trends in the toy and gaming industry.
- He has an awesome title and his own damn LinkedIn account – “As Chief Play Officer at Toys “R” Us Canada, I promote play and imagination and talk about the hottest trends in the toy and gaming industry to help parents and gift-givers across Canada. It’s my job to know everything about toys and games so that I have the inside scoop!”
- Alex turns 14 and will have to relinquish his title as CPO.
- If you are the person that has a Betamax player than today is a sad day, I guess, but you probably had to have seen this coming. Like 30 years ago.
- Robin is a Federal Court judge who is under scrutiny for his conduct in 2014 rape case.
- Mr. Camp asked the alleged victim; i. to keep her knees together ii. told her to sink down so he couldn’t penetrate you. Which I’m sure is helpful advice if you are getting sexually assaulted by someone.
- Shakoor Arline (Tiger Woods look-a-like), 25, and Lisa Smith, 32 who allegedly were having an affair and shot to death in a crime of passion, according to Philadelphia police Captain.
- Daniel Fleetwood, thanks to social media, was able to watch “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” which is to be released in Dec.
- Fleetwood passed away at the age of 32, I believe from spindle cell sarcoma (which sounds horrible) his wife stated, ‘is now one with God and with the force.”
- Using social media they were able to persude Disney to grant Fleetwood his wish by retweeting #ForceForDaniel. Among the celebrities were Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher.
- Jeopardy legend, Ken Jennings tweeted out, “It can’t be a good sign that every fan who has seen the new Star Wars movie died shortly thereafter.” Goddamn timing Ken, timing …
- So there’s this T-Shirt #ForceforDaniel for sale and the sales go to help with Daniel’s medical bills.