In Other News
Muet ASS: Quebec School Uses Rosetta Stone to Learn French
- In late November, the school decided to use the Rosetta Stone program instead of a French teacher.
- I mean it can be hard to replace a teacher mid-year especially if it’s there’s a language requirement.
- Except, 80% of people in Quebec speak French as their first language.
Uncomfortable ASS: Don’t Get Your Panties In a Bunch
- Canadian MP Pat Martin was seen dashing out of the House of Commons.
- The reason at the time according to Martin “They had men’s underwear on for half price, and I bought a bunch that was clearly too small for me. I find it difficult to sit for any length of time.”
- It was later, revealed he left the room to ask the Speaker a question, and was under pressure to forfeit his vote.
Sentimental ASS: Message in A Cereal Box …
- I got the song ‘message in a bottle’ song by Sting stuck in my head now.
- The longtime workers at a the 138-year-old plant in London, Ontario (which closed in December) left a note in a cereal box.
- Written in black marker and dated Dec. 5, 2014, the note read: “This is the very last bag of Canadian cereal for the Canadian market from Kellogg’s London Ontario plant.”
Cracked: 5 People Who Took Rejection Well
Newser: How has Hawkings lived with ALS for 52 years
EMGN: Old People Recreate Movie Posters
Distractify: Sex Facts … with pictures
BroMyGod: 10 Tips To Appear Smart In Meetings
BroMyGod: 21 Random Acts of Kindness
TheBerry: 17 Times Where Cartoon’s Crossed the Line Into Adult Humor
FINE ASS – Must Read Monday
Story of the Week:
- News: Seattle Man Masturbates Twice On Bus
- My Take, “Hmm, I’ve been on the bus a time or two, but I’ve never had the thought that this is a sufficent place to pleasure myself. When pressed for comments the accused said those magical Double Dutch Bus lyrics, ‘Get on the bus and pay your fare, And tell the driver that, You’re gonna get a Double Dutch Affair, Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, Well, I’ll be darn here it comes.'”
The rest of the best …
FINE ASS – Fun Internet News & Entertainment
News: Man asks jogger for directions then shows off his twig & berries.
My Take: We probably don’t know the whole story. The man in his 20’s asks an 18 female for directions. When he leaves the car, damnit he forgot to put on pants. Who doesn’t enjoy the feeling of air conditioning on your nut sack. He probably just forgot. Or maybe there was probably a nice pants shop at Multnomah Falls (place he asked for directions too) and he figured well I’m gonna buy pants anyways no sense in dirtying another pair.