- Breastfeeding mother had an issue after plugging in her breast pump while onboard a flight.
- The mother was initially refused to use onboard outlets because it was “against airline policy.” Star passengers are prohibited from using outlets for anything other than cellphones and tablet devices due to concerns of voltage.
- The young mom wanted to breast feed for as it was a long flight and also possible health implications, she had mastitis in the past. If you currently enjoy womens breasts and would like to continue to enjoy womens breasts please don’t view Google’s mastitis images.
- After back and forth where she stated it was her “medical right” to pump the airline allowed her to a plug, ironically, intended for vacuum cleaners.
- She was stressed, emotionally exhausted shaken.
- The mother said she looked into use of a hand pump before taking the trip but decided it wasn’t for her and it shouldn’t be up to the airline to decide how she should extract milk. “It’s a matter of choice.” It’s an interesting choice of words, because didn’t she have a ‘choice’ of airlines?
- The passengers are told to use a hand pump or battery-powered device while onboard. This is a regulation that other airlines adhere to as well. In fact the Airlines website states, please note that your medical equipment must be equipped with an independent power source (i.e., battery-powered) should you wish to use it during your flight.
I would love to see a Hollywood movie about Mohammed Abad. His story is one of giving a little, taking a little, and letting his poor heart break a little.
Mohammed Abad is a feel good story;
- About a six year old boy who has a horrible accident.
- Where he is run over by a car, the car drags him for 600 yards and then he loses his penis and a testicle.
- Man gets married, doesn’t tell his wife about his condition, man gets divorced.
Then the magic starts! Man get some nice people to develop an eight-inch pump and hump bionic penis. A couple of months go by and Mohammed is thinking, ‘hey my penis is perfect. I’m ready to test this baby out.” Instead of testing it out on the amateur side , he says screw that, ‘I’m a professional!”
Then decides his first sexual exploration is Britain’s 2013 Sex Worker of the Year and TV star of ‘Love for Sale’. Yes, Charlotte Rae! Charlotte is so honoured that she’s going to do Mo’s first boner pro bono.
Charlotte stated, “We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.”
That my friends would be an Oscar winning tail detailing the story of, that’s the glory of love.