- That is the actual headline from Yahoo News!
- Denmark passed legislation on Tuesday banning bestiality.
- The bill amends a previous ban on intercourse that harms animals, something Farm Minister Dan Jorgensen argued was difficult to prove.
- Denmark did not want to remain the last northern European country where bestiality was legal, as this was attracting animal sex tourists.
- There are frequent reports of the occurrence of organized animal sex shows, clubs and animal brothels in Denmark.
- 2011 Justice Ministry report surveyed veterinarians and found 17 percent of them suspected that an animal they treated had had intercourse with a human.
- In what world are bestiality and tourism even suppose to be in the same sentence.
- I’ve thought of vacation get aways but never have I thought that perhaps lets go to Denmark so I can rape a few cows. Moo means no people!
- Who knew that animal brothels are a thing? Next time I’m at the zoo I’m keeping an eye on the Dannish people. Getting all hot and bothered.
- There’s a one in 6 chance that an animal treated by a vet was sexually assaulted. If I’m at the bar with my mate and he tells me he got some pussy last night there’s a pretty good chance he was talking about a Burmese instead of a ‘cougar’
- Last night I had stuffed pork and there is a pretty good chance that someone in Denmark was stuffing a pork. Remind me never to buy Dannish meat!