- Larry McElroy of Lee County, Georgia, fired his pistol at an armadillo and the bullet ricocheted off its armour, hit a fence then smashed through the back door hitting her in the back.
- Unfortunately, the poor animal died in the process, but his mother-in-law is set to make a full recovery.
Three Quick Thoughts
- First, the mother-in-law doesn’t even get any mention in the article.
- Second the story seems more concerned about the ‘poor’ animal that died, whereas his mother-in-law makes a full recovery. Why didn’t you take the mother-in-law? Is this some cruel twisted joke God!
- Third, I love how they detailed the events of the shot. It’s kinda like he meant to do it ala Jordan-vs-Bird with their McDonald’s commericals. Off the armadillo, hit the fence through the back door nothing but mother-in-law!