In Other News
Muet ASS: Quebec School Uses Rosetta Stone to Learn French
- In late November, the school decided to use the Rosetta Stone program instead of a French teacher.
- I mean it can be hard to replace a teacher mid-year especially if it’s there’s a language requirement.
- Except, 80% of people in Quebec speak French as their first language.
Uncomfortable ASS: Don’t Get Your Panties In a Bunch
- Canadian MP Pat Martin was seen dashing out of the House of Commons.
- The reason at the time according to Martin “They had men’s underwear on for half price, and I bought a bunch that was clearly too small for me. I find it difficult to sit for any length of time.”
- It was later, revealed he left the room to ask the Speaker a question, and was under pressure to forfeit his vote.
Sentimental ASS: Message in A Cereal Box …
- I got the song ‘message in a bottle’ song by Sting stuck in my head now.
- The longtime workers at a the 138-year-old plant in London, Ontario (which closed in December) left a note in a cereal box.
- Written in black marker and dated Dec. 5, 2014, the note read: “This is the very last bag of Canadian cereal for the Canadian market from Kellogg’s London Ontario plant.”