New, Links and Random Thoughts
- It’s funny when you think about it that someone got shot over wrestling.
- Now somebody got shot in the leg that’s not funny … Well, it was in the leg so it’s alright.
- But there was an argument that was so heated, that one person felt it warranted the involvement of his gun.
- I think we all want to know what they were fighting about like, maybe they were trying to rationally explain how Jean-Paul Levesque eventually became Vince MacMahon’s son in law.
- Wouldn’t it be cool if he still spoke this way?
- The best part of the above mentioned article is this quote, “The argument escalated, and then one of the men pulled a gun, which is certainly against all the rules of wrestling, and shot the other man in the leg.”
- Which after careful research I have come to find it is true. You cannot pull a gun in a rastling match.
In Other News
USA Today had a story that Hitler did Crystal Meth. This just in Hitler is evil! Theodor Morell was his drug dealer the article stated that Morell is “a quack and a fraud and a snake oil salesman.” So you’re telling me that Hitler is hung around with Shady characters. I wonder what Mussolini thought about this, oh he also did Meth before a meeting with Mussolini hmm. When reached for comment Alexander Stuart-Houston (who’s father was born William Patrick Hitler) said this story has brought shame to the Hitler name.
Dumb ASS: John Grisham: Grisham states that America has been too strict on child pornography after a friend of his got drunk and accidentally watch child porn. Here was the quote, “‘We have prisons now filled with guys my age. Sixty-year-old white men in prison who’ve never harmed anybody, would never touch a child, but they got online one night and started surfing around, probably had too much to drink or whatever, and pushed the wrong buttons, went too far and got into child porn.’ I have had a couple of drinks in my day but I never got so drunk that I decided to search for child porn.
I like Upworthy.com but the headlines are a little excessive. Here are this weeks news headlines that are changed by an Upworthy editor.