Page is a placeholder for random thoughts. Newest thoughts will be at the top.
- I hate when people use the word literally incorrectly. And it’s not just teenage girls that do it anymore. Grown men are saying all the time, I literally almost died! It’s a good thing there was an imaginary doctor that had to give me 25CC’s of reality.
- No idiot you meant figuratively you almost died.
- People that almost die never use the word literally. You never hear a story on the radio where people saw a shining light and then say, ‘I literally almost died.” No, they say they almost fucking died. It was scary shit.
- When I am around people that use the word literally incorrectly I will say it actually happened to me.
- For example; “If someone says, I saw Sidney Crosby and I literally shit my pants!” I will be like, “I saw Sidney Crosby too and I actually shit my pants. It was an awkward elevator ride … I did not get an autograph.”