- Model Pranksters were set out to find two homeless people.
- Have them Arm Wrestle for $100.
- Now, I know what you’re thinking. This is definitely exploitation of human’s that are down on their luck.
- So @ 1:50 the guy that never says anything. Said, with a big smile on his face hey even the loser will get $50. Like oh we are good people.
- I don’t think ModelPrankster’s are horrible people. I’ve watched some of their other Pranks and it’s not horrible, but the horrible play-by-play commentary of the arm wrestling is horrible.
- What makes this must see is at the 2:25 mark where the winner of the arm wrestling match. A man without a dime to his name. Offers to give money to the other homeless ‘contestant’
- Plus, this awesome line, ‘Feed the needy not the greedy.”
- We as a society are desensitized towards the homeless.
- We yell at them and tell them to get a job.
- Like it’s easy for a person with no fixed address, no phone and I’m clothes that have neither been washed.
- It seems here you have been living on the streets for the past two years.
- Do you have any skills? Oh you are able to communicate with Zuul.
- Great, step right over here we have a position for you with our marketing department.
- It’s tough for us to see them as human’s.
For ModelPrankster’s YouTube site visit here.