- Turnpike Troubadours is a red-dirt country band.
- I chose Turnpike Troubadours because today’s a long hot summer day. A great song for sipping Ice Tea or beer.
- In the Gin, Smoke, Lies video the guys talk about old school bluegrass and the guy is wearing a Wild Turkey hat.
- The guys, especially in the song Before the Devil Knows We’re Dead, reminds me of old school Alabama and Charlie Daniels.
- Everyone knows if you’re going to play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band.
Long Hot Summer Day
Gin, Smoke, Lies
Before the Devil Knows We’re Dead
If You’re Going To Play In Texas