- The wife and I were sitting at the dinner table discussing money.
- When my 4-year-old turns to me and says, “How much money did you have to pay for Mommy?”
- I had to ask him to repeat himself and he replies again, “How much money did you have to pay for mommy?”
- After I stop laughing I said, “Son, I’m still making payments!”
- Then I explained that people don’t “buy” women. (It’s kinda a grey area but I didn’t want to get into that discussion)
- But then I was like, “Why wouldn’t mommy have to pay for me?”
- My wife answers, “I would have returned him by now!”
Still Got It
- I went out to pickup diapers for my kid the other day for bedtime.
- When I was at the drug store I made eye contact with a woman in her early 20’s who smiled at me.
- Inside, I’m thinking to myself. I still got it!
- I get outside, look in the mirror and I got a Spiderman sticket on my face, spaghetti on my shirt & my fly is down.
- This is how much I don’t care anymore about appearances. She wasn’t smiling at me she was doing her best not to laugh in my face.
- I then think to myself is there anything way that you could even be successful trying to pickup women in a drug store while looking like shit, holding diapers. The only way I could think I would be less attractive to the opposite sex, same sex I guess too, is if I were picking up tampons for my wife.
- One thing I don’t understand with my email calendar (Lotus Notes)
- When you modify a reoccurring entry. You can makes changes related to.
- Just this instance
- All Instances
- This instance and all previous instances
- This instance and all future instances
- Why would I want to make changes to all previous instances?
- It’s not like I have a Delorean or a Flux Capacitor …