Mexican Man, Frank Shelby, faces charges after authorities say a couple found him naked in their bed. One report stated, Shelby, was an unwanted mystery guest. Which sounds like a game show what’s in this mystery bed!
Doesn’t he kinda look like Russell Brand
Shelby told officers he thought he was at his girlfriend’s house, however police reports said he went in through the window. So either he and his girlfriend have a relationship like Joey & Dawson (from Dawson’s Creek), his ‘girlfriend’ didn’t tell him where the keys were or the house number or perhaps him and his girlfriend aren’t together anymore.
Police had to rip the blankets off of a disrobed Shelby, who was in a deep sleep, to wake him up. That had to have been awkward for everyone involved. Watching a naked man with his twig and berries on your bed. Have you ever had a friend of your roomate’s sleeping on your couch and then had to wake him up the next morning because you were missing SportsCenter? It’s gotta be like that except well he broke into your house, and took a naked nap in your bed, but other than that totally the same.
So Shelby breaks in through the window. Not sure if it was the bathroom window or not but it obviously reminds us of the Joe Cocker song.
Goes to the fridge and grabs a sprite (who drinks Sprite anymore) because apparently there wasn’t porridge. Then goes to the master bedroom, which was probably too hot so he had to take his clothes of which made it … just right. Then he takes a nap. Remind us of any fairy tale, right Humpty Dumpty …
The story would have been perfect if when awoke Shelby would have uttered … “Hey your not the three bears!”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/30/new-mexico-couple-finds-naked-intruder-sleeping-in-their-bed/#ixzz38zU55ku1
- Model Pranksters were set out to find two homeless people.
- Have them Arm Wrestle for $100.
- Now, I know what you’re thinking. This is definitely exploitation of human’s that are down on their luck.
- So @ 1:50 the guy that never says anything. Said, with a big smile on his face hey even the loser will get $50. Like oh we are good people.
- I don’t think ModelPrankster’s are horrible people. I’ve watched some of their other Pranks and it’s not horrible, but the horrible play-by-play commentary of the arm wrestling is horrible.
- What makes this must see is at the 2:25 mark where the winner of the arm wrestling match. A man without a dime to his name. Offers to give money to the other homeless ‘contestant’
- Plus, this awesome line, ‘Feed the needy not the greedy.”
- We as a society are desensitized towards the homeless.
- We yell at them and tell them to get a job.
- Like it’s easy for a person with no fixed address, no phone and I’m clothes that have neither been washed.
- It seems here you have been living on the streets for the past two years.
- Do you have any skills? Oh you are able to communicate with Zuul.
- Great, step right over here we have a position for you with our marketing department.
- It’s tough for us to see them as human’s.
For ModelPrankster’s YouTube site visit here.
This gallery contains 56 photos.
The best photo’s of the week
Today is Woody Harrelson’s 53rd Birthday. To celebrate I have a tribute to one of the best barkeepers in the fictional Boston area.
Woody Sings Kelly A Song