- Breastfeeding mother had an issue after plugging in her breast pump while onboard a flight.
- The mother was initially refused to use onboard outlets because it was “against airline policy.” Star passengers are prohibited from using outlets for anything other than cellphones and tablet devices due to concerns of voltage.
- The young mom wanted to breast feed for as it was a long flight and also possible health implications, she had mastitis in the past. If you currently enjoy womens breasts and would like to continue to enjoy womens breasts please don’t view Google’s mastitis images.
- After back and forth where she stated it was her “medical right” to pump the airline allowed her to a plug, ironically, intended for vacuum cleaners.
- She was stressed, emotionally exhausted shaken.
- The mother said she looked into use of a hand pump before taking the trip but decided it wasn’t for her and it shouldn’t be up to the airline to decide how she should extract milk. “It’s a matter of choice.” It’s an interesting choice of words, because didn’t she have a ‘choice’ of airlines?
- The passengers are told to use a hand pump or battery-powered device while onboard. This is a regulation that other airlines adhere to as well. In fact the Airlines website states, please note that your medical equipment must be equipped with an independent power source (i.e., battery-powered) should you wish to use it during your flight.
Random Links Worth Reading
- From the article, ““We were called at about 3.50pm yesterday afternoon with reports of a naked man committing an indecent act in Donaldson Drive, Paston.”
- It was 3:50 in the afternoon! This 50-year-old man decides he wants to take a stroll down Donaldson Drive. He didn’t have time to ‘put pants on’, so he heads out. Walks will-nilly with his coin purse whisking in the wind.
- How could you make this moment any better? Well, a nice Marlboro. But he left his wallet in his pocket.
- So he decides to steal some from JJ’s News stand.
- There was a news article detailing a 10,000% spike in Leprechaun porn searches on St. Patrick’s day. Top O’ The Morning too you ..
- Who even knew that Leprechaun porn was a thing?
- Is it only me or does that number seem low? That’s only 100 times more than on your average day. I would have thought it would have been in the thousands.
- There’s times during the year that I think about St. Paddy’s day, but I reach for a beer.
- This means that there are people out there, that have watched so much adult entertainment during the year that they need an extra kick. Who are these people?
- Good article that might give some insight into the alleged Forces attacker.
- A title game between the all-boys Catholic Memorial School and the public Newton North High School, which has a large Jewish community of students got a little heated.
- The fan’s from Newton North High School started chanting, “Sausage fest.” Which is pretty good
- The Catholic Memorial Sausage School’s rebuttal, ‘you killed Jesus!’ *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*, granted may have sounded like a good idea at the time. But may have come across as anti-Semitic.
Ottawa Police Request Public’s Help with Jasmine Crescent
- Ottawa police Chief Charles Bordeleau released an open letter to the community Monday appealing for help in solving four recent homicides.
- The Prez helps Lin-Manuel Miranda in a free-style rap.
- Things I learned this week. March, 14th (3.14) is pie day.
- Great story about US attempt to end homelessness for veterans.
- We’re down to fewer than 10, and we know who they are,” said Loree Sutton, a retired Army brigadier general who is New York city’s commissioner of veterans affairs.
- Boston’s latest count showed three veterans living on the street. Four major cities — Philadelphia, Houston, Las Vegas, and New Orleans — have gone further and effectively ended all veteran homelessness.
- CBC, posted a story about an unknown man who apparently was caught on camera urinating on a conveyor belt.
- This man was apparently pissed off and took matter into his own hand er’ I mean penis.
- Perhaps, he was trying to answer the question. Who pissed in your Corn Flakes?
- Really, is it that big of a deal? Personally, I hate having to go all the way to the bathroom when I have to pee. That’s why men have penises to pee anywhere we can. I mean, who amongst us with penises hasn’t peed in the kitchen sink?
- I hope in his employee review they mention how good his aim was. I would probably guess that when he was potty trained he practiced the pissing on Cheerio trick. His aim was excellent and he also stopped mid-flow which is also impressive.
- In other news, Kellog’s is getting into the urinal cake business …
- Metro New’s posted a story about Lindsay Hilton, who is a quadriplegic (no arms, no legs) and is probably more athletic than you.
- Click on this Halifax Cross-Fit Facebook link.
- She won a membership with CrossFit through a burpee contest
- She is an inspiration to ANYONE, disabled or not!
- I love that she was quoted in the article saying, “my form’s not awesome.” I think it’s alright, considering you are missing HANDS & FEET!
- This isn’t the first time she’s flashed her athletic prowess, she received the International Rugby Board’s Spirit of Rugby Award in 2012
I would love to see a Hollywood movie about Mohammed Abad. His story is one of giving a little, taking a little, and letting his poor heart break a little.
Mohammed Abad is a feel good story;
- About a six year old boy who has a horrible accident.
- Where he is run over by a car, the car drags him for 600 yards and then he loses his penis and a testicle.
- Man gets married, doesn’t tell his wife about his condition, man gets divorced.
Then the magic starts! Man get some nice people to develop an eight-inch pump and hump bionic penis. A couple of months go by and Mohammed is thinking, ‘hey my penis is perfect. I’m ready to test this baby out.” Instead of testing it out on the amateur side , he says screw that, ‘I’m a professional!”
Then decides his first sexual exploration is Britain’s 2013 Sex Worker of the Year and TV star of ‘Love for Sale’. Yes, Charlotte Rae! Charlotte is so honoured that she’s going to do Mo’s first boner pro bono.
Charlotte stated, “We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.”
That my friends would be an Oscar winning tail detailing the story of, that’s the glory of love.
Blessed: The Story Of KC’s Secret Santa
It is long but definately worth it to watch.
What’s amazing is even though Mr. Stewart has passed away, the tradition continues.